Serving Humanity and Becoming the Leader That the World Needs With Ben Gioia
This article is for information only and doesn’t call for any action.
My guest today is a two-time bestselling author and international speaker who makes mindfulness and service central to everything he teaches. The president of InfluenceWithAHeart.com, Ben Gioia partners with entrepreneurs, leaders, consultants, and coaches to bring their vision, message, and impact to the world.
After his experience trekking—and almost dying—in the mountains of South India, Ben discovered a fire inside to serve, and today his teachings are used by more than 20,000 people worldwide. In this episode, he shares the important lessons he learned along his journey to fulfillment, why it’s important for all of us to consider ourselves leaders, and so much more.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- How Ben’s near-death experiences shaped his life today.
- His major breakthrough moments.
- Habits that help develop work-life balance.
- How to show people that you understand them and care about them.
- Key things to implement in order to improve your ability to lead others.
- Books that have impacted Ben’s life.
- The major failures he has learned from.
- Tips for differentiating yourself in the marketplace.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.
What’s your take on what you just read? Comment below or write a response and submit to us your own point of view or reaction here at the red box, below, which links to our submissions portal.
The post Serving Humanity and Becoming the Leader That the World Needs With Ben Gioia appeared first on The Good Men Project.
December 26, 2018 at 12:08AM